Building a portfolio of new residential buildings respecting the principles of sustainable development (energy efficiency, social diversity, economic equilibrium).
Buildings are strategically located in the centre or in the immediate vicinity of major Swiss cities experiencing a severe shortage of rental housing.
- Investment protection: developing for the purpose of conservation and enhancement of assets in the long term.
- Location: investing in urban centres with high potential for population growth.
- Sustainability: erecting buildings with high energy performance (MINERGIE ®), providing housing for all social strata (families, students, elderly and mobility impaired people, etc.), densifying urban centres to reduce the need for private travel.
- Added value: developing and proactively managing the buildings to maximize performance while reducing costs to the tenants.
- Performance: generating development added value for unitholders, as well as regular dividends once the property is put on the rental market.